Friday, September 16, 2011

Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack

Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack

Shock Sale Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack very cheapYou looking to find the "Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack" Good news! You can purchase Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack On Sale

Price: $24.99    Updated Price for Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack now
Purchase Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack low price

Product Feature

  • Grill Gourmet Western Red Cedar grilling planks
  • Textured planks give you more smoke and more flavor
  • 5.5" x 11.00" grilling planks (Qty 12)
  • Grilling instructions included
  • Perfect for gifts or home use

Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack Review

I have to say that when I saw some of the comments about the textured aspect of the planks, I hesitated to purchase, but now after using them I think this company got it right.

I have used thicker smoother planks that could be used twice, but I have never gotten such robust smoky flavor until using these textured planks.

But who the hell wants to reuse a charred food encrusted plank anyway? Do you wash your paper plates too? If you can't afford to use a new plank each time you grill, then you can't afford the salmon on the plank.

As a guy that's been cooking salmon for over 25 years, I can tell you, the first thing you need to know about cooking on cedar planks is ALWAYS cook on indirect heat, never cook on direct heat. I don't care how thick your plank is, hell you could throw a 2x8 plank that's been sitting on the bottom of the lake for 10 years on there on direct heat and it will burn up.

It irritates me when I read the reviewers complaining about burning up their planks. It's not the planks fault, dummy, it's the technique. The thickness doesn't matter as long as you use indirect heat.

Bottom line, phenomenal deal, can't buy them cheaper locally or on the internet. This is my third purchase and I will keep on buying these regularly.

Chef Jake

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack ...

Buy Cedar Grilling Planks - 12 Pack Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment