Friday, December 28, 2012

Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator

Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator

Shock Sale Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator very cheapYou looking to find the "Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator" Good news! You can purchase Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator On Sale

   Updated Price for Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator now
Purchase Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator low price

Product Feature

  • The kipor generator produces a pure sine wave suitable for powering sophisticated electronic equipment to let you bring an outdoor power source needed
  • Smart throttle technology automatically adjusts engine speed to match load, resulting in fuel efficiency and quieter operation than other generators
  • Provides up to 2000-watt max load and 1600-watt continuous load of cleaner energy for safe use with sensitive technologies like computers
  • Includes 12-volt charge cables, two-120-volt 30 Amp plug receptacles and accessory kit; non-CARB compliant; not for sale in California
  • 2-Year non-commercial or 1-year commercial warranty; measures 21-3/5-inches in length by 11-1/2-inches in width by 15-9/10-inches in height

Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator Review

I recently purchased this unit to power my side by side refrigerator/freezer a few lights, 50" plama and my satellite receiver in the event of a power outage. I currently have natural gas ventfree logs for heat and gas water heater so all I needed was TV, food and light- not necessarily in order of importance.

First, my refrigerator is a GE energy star pulling about 500 watts,my plasma pulls 550 watts along with several lights and it had no problem at all. I did some testing to see how it would handle my 1875 watt hair dryer which it did with ease. Then I added to the hair dryer one 500 watt shop light-no problem. Finally I added another 500 watt flood and still no problem need less to say I was very impressed.

I had studied carefully the following brands including Honda,Yamaha,Subaru and many others before finally settling on the Kipor. Kipor is relatively knew to the market and I had my own reservatons about the name. When comparing apples to apples and oranges to oranges, Kipor has the quality look and feel just like the Honda EU2000. It also is very quiet just like the Honda. If only I new it would last like the Honda. However,the Kipor comes with a 2 year warranty and with the $350 I saved I was willing to take a chance.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator ...

Buy Kipor IG2000 2000-Watt Inverter Generator Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment